Thursday, October 1, 2009

Get the Balance Right

I started seeing a personal trainer this week. i'm going to post what i journal about on my trainer's message board for all to see!

Day 1 (Sept 29, 2009): My Legs HURT and i can hardly walk today due to the dead lifts and squats from yesterday. I tried the tropical Tango Smoothie and learned that i need to liquefy my smoothies more b/c it was REALLY chunky. I did the salad before lunch and dinner. actually my salad was my lunch with nothing else. the salad at dinner def curbed my appetite and i only ate 2 pieces of pizza (small pieces at that). That's what we had in the freezer so that's what we ate.

i had some snacks during work. mostly nuts and a string cheese. i wanted to go to the gym to do cardio but my legs were SO bad i couldn't even think about walking much less doing anything else.

i started the candex last night as well and haven't had any problems with it. i took my multi vitamin along with my cal/mag/zinc pills, 1000mg of C, 400eu of E (for breast soreness and thyroid function), and a Selenium pill (for thyroid function... i may discontinue this as it has yeast in it).

overall it was a good day!

No comments: