Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 3

Had the All Mixed up Smoothie and it was quite tasty, even though it was chunky. it was like i was drinking a salad, really.

my legs weren't as sore so i was able to make it to the gym where i did the cardio workout Amanda suggested. it was AWESOME! i really like the interval work out b/c it's easy for me to see that in one more minute it'll change and i can get a "break". i did it on the elliptical, so i'm going to the gym again on friday to do the same cardio, but on a different machine. i'm pumped to get healthy and lose WEIGHT!

my immediate goal is to be able to button, comfortably, my black pants i had on yesterday. boy were they uncomfortable and i got sore red spots on my legs from taking them down to pee so much. i only have 3 pair of work pants that fit right now and i don't want to be buying anymore at this size.

i'm keeping at 60 oz of water a day which is twice what amanda told me to do, but it's doable for me. when i have a goal set before me, i usually make it so it's good that i have a trainer, i think.

for lunch i had a salad and for dinner... YUM! salad of course, fake chikn breast, fried zucchini/squash/onions (in olive oil) and corn on the cob. it felt good to eat so much and i didn't put butter on my corn like i usually do. surprise! it was still good!

No comments: